Thursday, October 23, 2008

two birds with one stone



Today for wardrobe remix, I did two looks: before and after. I did a little photo shoot for some new very special items named after my grandmothers that I added to the shop. I was clomping around the house in my old lady shoes with curlers in my hair hammering fabric to the wall. It was too good not to document!


I got such a nice response from the reconstructed sweater from this post that I knew that I should add one to the shop. So the sweater that I had been working on for me, is now for you! I'm secretly hoping that no one will buy it so that I can keep it! I love how it turned out!


I also had a bit of positive response to the hat band that I was wearing here, which is good because I had been making a similar cocktail hat for the shop... it was all part of my plan!