Saturday, December 6, 2008

these are the rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

That seems like an awful amount of tyranny for this time of year... but I do like me a survey. I was tagged by the amazing Anja so, I didn't want to let her down!


1. I am a notorious hermit, yet every time I go out I know just about everyone and I spend the night "working the room". It's a weird phenomenon. I am an enigma.


2. When I was a child, my number one goal in life was to one day work for Jim Henson. I wanted to make muppets because they were the most most magical and hilarious creatures I had ever laid eyes on. Jim Henson died when I was 15 years old and I basically went into mourning. My childhood dreams died that day and I still haven't fully recovered.


3. I've never owned a pet in my entire life! Shocking! I know.


4. I find muscles really unattractive. I hate working near the beach in the summer because of all the dudes who feel the need to wander around shirtless. It's disgusting.


5. I don't know how to drive and never really ever wanted to learn, but I've always been into classic cars. I even tried to convince my dad to buy me this sweet 1957 black Ford Thunderbird that I had found in some junkyard. I almost had him convinced too (he used to own one and he's always regretting getting rid of all of his old cars, so I had nostalgia on my side) but then he remembered that I was a sixteen year old kid without a driver's license... so it never happened.


6. I am a Maggie Gyllenhaal look-alike only I'm much shorter. Quite blatantly so... I could never use my... er, I mean... her celebrity to gain free swag. Bummer.

I'm tagging:
Teagan because I know how much she loves a good survey!
Megan because she's got a brand new blog and she's awesome!
Carmen because she's a tour de force of awesome!
America because she never blogs anymore and that is a shame!
Daphne because I just discovered her blog and I can't get enough of her!
Sunshine because she's really inspirational!