Tuesday, November 10, 2009

natural inclination

I'm planning an art supply trip to Ikea soon, so I thought I'd check to see if a few other things I need are in stock at the nearest location. Then I got to browsing what's new, and the rest is... well, a blog post!


ikea ps hand embroidered wall hanging pelle


ikea ps shelving unit nybygge


ikea ps coffee table bruse


ikea ps cabinet of drawers sinka


ikea ps pendant lamp vava


ikea ps dining chair spika

I love this year's additions to the Ikea PS line! I have the PS eden dining table, and the ekekull stool from a few years back, and I'd love to add these to my collection. I love that mix of organic, raw wood and modern-classic design. Now, if only I had the room...

Let's take a moment to revel in the awesomeness that is the annamoa fabric collection!




All of these prints are so amazing! They look like story book illustrations, in all the best colours! I can't wait to see them in the store. I find that sometimes the ikea fabrics are a bit too overscale for my liking, so I'm interested to see how these translate in real life. I hope that they're juuuuust right.