Thursday, May 21, 2009

blah

Well, you've gotta start somewhere. I wish I could tell you all that I was doing something exciting during that nearly two month long hiatus that I took... or even that I was doing something productive, but I wasn't. I wasn't off being exciting or productive. I was merely existing, and sometimes that is the only thing one can do.

So, a couple of weeks ago, our shared studio space sprung a huge leak. AGAIN! This time it spread from the wall to the middle of the ceiling, and there was A LOT of water!


I spent a good half hour pulling down all my lamps that were hanging directly under part of the leak, and dragging all of Shane's recording gear out of the room so that it didn't get wet. Our apartment hasn't fully recovered from the disaster. There's still stuff strewn about everywhere!


We're waiting to hear when the plaster guy will be coming to fix the hole in the wall. We're merely existing until then.