Friday, February 27, 2009

the greatest show on earth


That is if you call sleepwalking through household chores "the greatest show on earth"... yeah. I didn't think so.


I couldn't sleep a wink last night. I'm not really sure what it was. I couldn't shut my brain off, but I was so tired! So I kind of half slept from around 8:30 until 11:00 this morning. I finally decided to get dressed at 2:30! I used to do that kind of thing when I was a kid, but I haven't lazed around like this for years! I'm having a half-casual day. I'm obsessed with all of my new acoutrements! The tights the shoes, the rabbit brooch, the hat that I picked up at the post office after work on Wednesday! It's kind of a ringmaster hat, so I mean, what else was I going to wear it with? Honestly, I didn't wear the hat to scrub the bathtub, but I had to show it off!


Pretty velvety cashmere felt! From Dewberry Vintage on etsy.


My new favourite shoes (for now) from the Camper twins line. Each shoe is different, yet complimentary. One of the girls that I work with said they were ugly. I decided that she was insane.

red tee: urban planet
striped tank: the gap circa 2002
sheer cardigan: thrifted
shorts: thrifted
tights: e.g. smith
oxfords: camper
creepy bunny brooch: etsy
derby: etsy