Friday, February 13, 2009

dark days


Hi guys. I'm down for the count with the flu at the moment. I've been battling a fever for three days and I'm feeling quite crap. I can't focus on anything for longer than a few minutes at a time without feeling dizzy, and I've probably drank my weight in orange juice. I won't fill you in on the rest of the gory details. Trust me, you don't want to know.

My grandpa died on the weekend and I am supposed to be visiting with family right now, but I am quarantined in my apartment all alone. Shane's playing a gig in Kamloops this weekend, so I'm occupying myself with Apatow comedies and puzzle bobble. I know, it's like I've turned into a twelve year old boy! Whatever. It's comforting.

I also want to say thank you to Anabela for cheering me up today when she called me a "comedic genius" (her words, not mine) on her blog. Thank you darling! You ain't too shabby yourself!