Sunday, November 16, 2008

blog love


Wow! I'm totally vechlempt over here! Two, count 'em, two Kreativ Blogger awards in two days! I feel really special! The first one was received from Jen of the fabled needle, and the second was from Katie and Erin at daughters of dawn vintage! I love you guys! No, really, I do!!!

The rules are that I am to list six things that make me happy and then pass the honor onto six bloggers that I love, and link to the tagger!

This is going to be hard because as much as I complain about things, I actually really love way more stuff!!!! And bloggers!!! You guys are great! There's so much inspiration around that I know I'm going to have a hard time narrowing it down. I don't know who does tags either so... we'll see! (except Susan... I know that she won't do my tag! Which is unfortunate, because I LOVE her!), so I'll pick some other blogs that are super rad for everyone to visit, but go and visit Susan too, because she's awesome.

Things that I LOVE:

- sunny autumn morning walks when the air is crisp and clear
- running into friends unexpectedly
- finding exactly what you've been looking for in the thrift store
- that spark of inspiration that hits you out of the blue
- taking long baths by candle light
- the fact that Wes Anderson exists

Bloggers that I LOVE:

-we gathered in spring: Alice you are my fake sister!
-fieldguided: Anabela you are totes my bff!
-growin' up: Jessica, I just love you! You are the cutest thing ever!
-fashion forestry: Nicole! OMG! You are an amazingly endless fountain of creativity!
-orange you lucky: Helen! You never stop! You are probably the most creative person ever!
-what possessed me: P, you rock my world with your hilarity! I love you.

Okay, so that's that. Hopefully some of these guys will do the tag and we can revel in the happiness!!! Oh god. I'm such a hippie sometimes. Forgive me. I said I was vechlempt. Geez.