Thursday, October 16, 2008

hey nonny nonny



I'm not wearing any pants! You know, like Robin Hood (click it. it's worth it). I have a bunch of stuff that I was planning to get done today, but instead I decided to stay home and eat ROCKETS and play around in wardrobe remix.
I can do that other stuff later... when I put some pants on.


The boots that I'm wearing are quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever bought! They're moccasins... with... a kitten heel!!! I know! Ridiculous! I bought them about 4 years ago and decided that what they needed was some intricate beadwork inspired by Cree embellishment. But I never got around to doing it. I wore them out once and slipped around the whole time. These are not the most practical of moccasins, but I thought they were interesting and that they had some potential. I wanted to do something like this floral beadwork found on this Cree Nation beaded Octopus bag below.



I'll probably never get around to fixing these little booties up because I've got other things on my mind and these moccasins sure are slippery!