Sunday, October 19, 2008

ch-ch-ch-changes


Some of you may have recognised the chair that I'm sitting on in yesterday's post as being the "scandinavian granny vomit" chair from this post about upholstery issues... only slightly different.


I just couldn't live with that vintage scandinavian linen! I tried! I thought it was going to be perfect, but in the end it just wasn't. If you recall I gave a huge list of possible printed upholstery that I could cover the chair in. I even bought some of the super cute yet classy bear print fabric.


But in the end I decided that teal velvet was the way to go! I'm definitely a velvet granny as opposed to a scandinavian print granny. I still think the bear stuff is so perfect... just not for my chairs! I'm going to make some pillows a tote bag and out of it, so I can take it with me wherever I go!