Saturday, March 5, 2011

eleven herbs and spices


cardigan: thrift store
gingham shirt: thrift store
silk bow: made by me
plaid pants: etsy
shoes: thrift store

japanese ceramic owl s+p shakers: gift from shane's mum

i was looking back on some old wardrobe remix photos and realized that the only time i had worn these pants was documented in my tribute to harpo marx. i thought i'd drag them out of the depths of my closet for another appearance. apparently in this incarnation, they make people crave chicken... i blame the gingham shirt and bow-tie combination, though. i suppose it could be that the whole ensemble elicits a craving for some golden-roasted bird. it's a dangerous combination of plaids and golden browns.




8 comments:

shabby said...

Your personal style is second to none. You can do no wrong in my book.

Verhext said...

I may actually black out from the awesomeness of this outfit.

Crystal Lee said...

love your outfits & your sense of humor. this is a particularly lovely get-up. I already love fried chicken, so your outfit cannot be blamed.

Iz bakinog ormara said...

phenomenal!

Andie Bottrell said...

I love everything about this. Everything.

Red Mera Vintage said...

You are awesome! I adore your outfit :)

Shikha
Red Mera Vintage

x

Caitlin Rose said...

omg your killing me with this outfit! it's amazing, and it's wayyyy to hot here in toronto to wear anything even remotely cozy looking. I'm so envious.

Emily said...

so perfect! I want it to be fall sooo bad!

scarletletterstyle.com