Sunday, September 14, 2008

easy like sunday morning




I did NOT want to get up for work this morning! We were celebrating the release of Kellarissa's new cd Flamingo last night and we ended up going for nachos at 1am. The plate was nearly the same size as the table and we lost half of our crew before the food was served, leaving 4 people to eat 2 plates of food big enough to feed a small village! There was approximately 10 pounds of cheese on these nachos and therefore I awoke this morning with a knot in my stomach and a serious cheddar hangover!

I readied myself for work and quickly snapped my wardrobe remix photo before running out to catch the bus. I arrived at work only to realise that I was not, in fact, scheduled to work today. Hooray! I nipped into the bead shop for a few basics and walked my 40 minute walk home in the morning sunshine. Delightful! I love going for walks in the morning but very rarely do it if I'm not working, and then I take a bus part way so it's just not the same.