Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Swoon

Dudes, I'm totally high right now. I am sick with that wretched flu that Shane had last week and now I am reaping the benefits of medicine-head. I was having trouble trying to make earrings a few minutes... no, wait, that was a few hours ago now... See? Benefits. I don't even know what I'm doing right now! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Being high is not the only reason that I'm swooning. I'm also in love! I'm in love with Joshua Shaneman and I don't care who knows it!


Isn't he dreamy? He is the creation of Adam Smith, and he is for sale in his etsy shop right now! But don't buy him... unless you plan on giving him to me. Because I love him. And I would take care of him better than you would. Because I love him more than you ever could.

You can buy anything else from Adam's shop, though. Because everything is AWESOME! Seriously. This man is good. His art is breath taking! Go to his website now!