Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Know You Are, But What Am I?

Hooo ya! Ambika comes through with an immaturity list! Yah!
Seven things about me that make me immature:


This is a picture of me in my jammies at my parents' house.

1) I freaking LOVE poo humor!

2) I say things like "freaking". I pretty much speak in "valley", like, half of the time.

3) I buy children's books on a regular basis... and not just for the pictures!

4) I will sneak into the kitchen to secretly eat cookies or candies or chips when my boyfriend is home, and we're deciding what to do for dinner. He always catches me... and wrestles my junkfood away. :(

5) I use emoticons in correspondence :P... and cyber-acronyms in real life OH EHM GEE! EL OH EL! (I'm kind of annoying)

6) I sleep with a stuffed animal.

7) If I don't want to do something, I totally whine about it and get pouty.

p.s.- I'm totally 32 years old!