Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Desperately Seeking

I picked up this little shallow bowl yesterday at a thrift store and was planning on using it for sorting my beads. I was drawn to the colours and sweet modern floral pattern. The more I stare at it, the more I want a whole set! I don't know what the pattern is called and my internet search of "Swinnertons Staffordshire" brought up loads of lovely things; including my Mum's old china pattern (I always felt like my dinner was watching me!), but nothing of this particular pattern. Does anyone out there know what it is called? I will love you forever if you know the answer!