Thursday, December 13, 2007

Making A List, Checking It Twice

No not Santa silly. I've never been tagged for one of these listy bloggy things before, but if you're my friend on myspace, you know that I LOVE to do the surveys!!! Getting to know you. Getting to know all about you... So without further adieu, I pulled this from Ashley's blog and here are seven interesting (or not so interesting depending on subjectivity) facts about me:

1. I quit my job this week because of astrology. I worked there for 6 years.

2. I'm slightly psychic and can always tell when someone has emailed me, and log on immediately to see who it was. Psychic powers run in my family on my Dad's side.

3. I hardly own any neutral coloured clothing, thus making it very difficult to get dressed without looking like a circus clown.

4. I have pointy elf ears, but nobody ever said anything about it, so I didn't know, until 3 years ago.

5. I watched Rainman last year for the first time and realised that all of Dustin Hoffman's catch phrases are also my own. I must be autisitc. Yeah. Pretty good.

6. When I met Shane four years ago I instantly fell in love. He was glowing.

7. I love taxidermy, fur (only vintage because I feel it's giving a poor dead animal a new home and a new life), and leather; but was a vegetarian for 13 years and am now only a part-time-meat-eater (it still grosses me out sometimes).

I want to know more about YOU! I'm tagging Bunny and Ambika but not Susan because I know she won't do it... but maybe she will... okay. I'll tag her too! And if you want to, leave your list in the comments, because I LOVE lists! Even if they're not my own.