Thursday, October 25, 2007

Uh Oh...

I am becoming a crazy cat lady... but I don't have any cats. I'm allergic, but I like them. A lot. Perhaps too much.

So... anyhoo, I was parusing the shops over at Etsy and I came across a listing for a book called "Why Cats Paint- a theory of feline aesthetics" at CME scout's shop. I marked it as a favourite, because I thought that it was really funny. But then I kept going back to that listing. There was more to it than just being funny. I had become obsessed with this ridiculous cat book! I had to own it! I ordered it.

You can get your own edition of Why Cats Paint here! Or if you don't need to own it (but I doubt that), you can just visit this website! Check out the documentary section because it is soooooooooooo cute!




I can't wait for my book to arrive!
I only wish that it came with a dvd. I could watch cats paint all day!!!!