Thursday, September 6, 2007

Whoops! Oopsie!

I forgot to... COMPLAIN! One last time before I'm away from a computer for a few days.

Yesterday, after a long day at work, I boarded a full express bus loaded with people. I managed to find a seat at the very back of the bus. I folded myself into the spot between two people who were not minding their designated portion of seating, as their bodies spilled over into my own personal space. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper, but I had a view of the whole population of the bus. Which actually turned out to be a pretty bad decision.

I listened to a group of math and science majors discussing their new classes. They were practically yelling at eachother, even though there was only an aisle between them. One girl even exclaimed that she loved some sort of graph. I don't know what that meant, because the maths are not my friend, but all her friends thought it was funny.

Just then I could smell the vile smell of wilted lettuce and sauce that is the distinct odour of the big mac. I held my breath and my eyes darted around furiously to see where the stench was coming from. I spotted a boy sitting near the exit attacking the processed sandwich with a fervor and stealth of a lion going in for the kill. I could not look away. I was so disgusted, yet fascinated all at the same time. He got off at the next stop, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

At this stop, the man who was sleeping in the seat infront of me awoke. He moved around in his seat a bit, adjusting to being awake. I was looking towards the front of the bus, as people shifted positions for the next stop and then something caught my eye. The man who had just awoken from his slumber found it neccessary, at this exact moment, to pull out his tweezers and start ripping hairs out of the giant mole on his face!!!

I got off the bus.

We live in a society people!