Friday, July 20, 2007

The Circle Of Life

I've been feeling really unproductive and basically useless lately. I've been trying to organize my home for the better part of three weeks now. I have no idea why its taking so long. Is my life that out of order, or is it that I keep getting distracted? It's probably a little from column A and a little from column B. I feel like I can't really do anything until all the clutter is removed from around me, and my work-studio became our storage and dumping grounds long ago, so it's hard to concentrate on anything in there. I moved into the living room to work on a recent gig poster for Love and Mathematics. It worked. I got the poster done, but I still have the studio mess to contend with. My goal is to have the pile of junk gone by next week.




A pile of new posters is very life affirming. A pile of junk makes me want to curl up and die. I know what I have to do.