Thursday, June 21, 2007

Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch

So I was thinking about making cupcakes, and for some reason I started thinking:
"eeew. there's eggs in cake batter. gross... wait... why don't I like eggs again?..."

I was sitting there trying to remember what it was that put me off eggs this time. I have this thing where if I think about where eggs come from I can't eat them for a while. It happens from time to time, but I couldn't remember why it was happening this time. And then I remembered the dream!


I had a dream that these hens were laying eggs without shells. Lots of them! They were just sitting there pooping out piles and piles of slimy yolk sack. It was really disgusting. I'm even feeling a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

Needless to say, I will not be eating eggs for a while.

Also I think I'm having issues regarding the title of this post which is manifesting itself in disturbing cliche-metaphor dreamscapes.

I've got to go get some egg-replacer for the cake batter.