Friday, April 13, 2007

Like Sand Through The Hour Glass, So Are The Days Of Our Lives


You know how it is. You just go on living, minding your own business, everything is normal and then BLAM! Dr. Marlena Evans becomes possessed by the Devil himself. I suppose its standard soap opera fodder, but what happens when something of a similar nature happens in your own back yard?

Now, I'm not saying that anyone I know is possessed by the Devil, but indeed, something strange is afoot at the Circle K. I'm not from 1692 New England or anything, but there's a bit of a witch hunt going on back home. There are rumors of witchcraft and hauntings surrounding some of my family members. It involves the sweat of a dead man (gross), various apparitions (some of the grotesque demonlike variety), and a shape-shifting baby photo.

Everything used to be so normal. What would happen to cause someone to start seriously dabbling in the dark arts? I just don't get it. This is totally freaking me out. I'm just glad that I'm nowhere near these people.